[ST] Radar

It had to happen sooner or later...

At 7:45 in the morning, cruising to work along the coast, few cars around - BAM! Sneaky little bastard Sheriff blasted me with his Flash Gordon raygun. Hiding in an alcove on a blind downhill right turn he was impossible to see. Doing 80 in a 45! What? 80 in a turn? Hehe, actually I was a bit proud of it, too. I was kind of bummed because I know of all the hiding places along the route. Anyway I played the old fart not having any riding skills routine in front of the judge and got a $ 100 discount this time. So my question is - does anybody have a good reliable radar detector that one can recommend. I know there are a whole bunch out there but is there one out there that is worth looking at? Would like to hear of good ticket stories too.

Cheers,

Zoltan

01 RED ST (the faster color - I got the ticket to prove it)