[ST] 01 ST engine for sale.

I have an 01 ST 955 engine for sale. I bought it on ebay a few months ago to save down time from rebuilding mine with a bad transmission. It has 180 miles I put on it, as I installed it 4 days before my accident. Before installation, I did do a complete transmission check (split the cases and check all gears and dogs), valve adjustment, full tune up, and verified all clearances/torque settings. Engine was flawless inside, and had around 10k when I bought it. The lower section of the cylinders still had the factory crosshatching up to the pistons, without any scores in the cylinders. For anyone who isn't a mechanic, that means the engine is showing no wear to the cylinders, and the rings usually match condition. The left hand side cover was scratched up in the accident, and the right side cylinder head mount has surface damage to the outside of the mount. When you look at the mount, it is a large boss, and has what is similar to a plate on both sides of a spacer, but molded in
 to one
 piece. The outer plate has a slight crack, but I personally would have no problem using it as it. If you don't like it, a local welder should have no problem welding it, as it is very accessible, and a clean crack. Other than that, the engine is mint. I can send pics to anyone interested. I can crate and ship the engine, and would probably be going out via Forward Air, as I received it through them. When I bought the engine, he charged me $175 for shipping. So, it should be in the ballpark of that. If you are local, or semi close, we can arrange pick up, or meeting up. Make me a decent offer, as I am just trying to clean everything out for my Super Hawk's claustrophobia ;) Also, if someone need's engine parts, I have my original 00 ST engine, which has either a worn shifter drum for 2nd and 5th, or bad dogs for those gears. I haven't disassembled it yet, as I would like to just sell it as a unit. It also has a scratched up left cover, and would need a new seal since I remove
 r the
 cover for a couple weeks as I the engine I bought had the scratched one, that I swapped for mine, which I damaged in the accident. Engine is a complete long block engine, and was still very, very strong. About due for a valve adjustment, but overall strong. I use only Amsoil 10-40 synthetic motorcycle oil, and original Triumph filters.

Justin