From: iPat <pmdavies@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:13:07 +0100
Subject: Re: [ST] Rocket vs. ST vs. Beemer

But this is its weakness as well. Its more sports than tourer.
Whereas my 2000 model is firmly in the middle between the two
categories, the new ST is heavily over to the Sports section. that in
itself appeals to me but i'm wanting to hear how pillions do, what its
like after 500+ miles and how it handles in the wet.

--
iPat
if you have any preconception of yourself, you cannot comprehend the