[ST] RE: ST-triumphnet.com Digest, Vol 6, Issue 17

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 09:18:04 -0400
From: Steve Lawler <slawler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ST] Ride report to VIR
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great report, Kevin.

As I was reading part 1 I was thinking, "Jeez, if they are going to slab
it why didn't they go 84 to 81." Then in part 2 someone makes the
suggestion. When we go down to Savannah we take 81. The little bit of
extra mileage makes up for not having to hit DC and Baltimore.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"If you don't know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere
else."
              -- Laurence J. Peter

------------------------------

We definitely made a mistake there - as you probably well know, arriving
at the GW about 5:30 is not the cleverest thing to do.  The 84/81 route is
quite a bit longer but much much better.

I hope I didn't offend anyone by my posts (ride report and the post to the
list) - the other group I belong to know each other pretty well and taking
the piss is pretty much the norm and no quarter is taken or given.

I tend to write/post before engaging brain too often but I certainly don't
mean to offend anyone.

- certainly no-one on this list.

It was a great ride (well apart from GW bridge) and we are already
planning next year's "traditional" ride (traditional as in we've done it
once :)

Cheers,

Kevin