RE: [ST] Airbag Huh?

Interesting. Looks like it's shaped to retain you and keep you ON the
bike in the event of a front end hit. I wonder how hard it'll shove the
chinbar of a full faced helmet either up or back... There was a lot of
talk on Sports Car Club of America forums regarding full-faced helmets
and their interactions with airbags, and it maybe not being such a good
thing. Dunno if there are any studies regarding this.

- Jeff in CO