[ST] Lee Parks "Total Control" in Anaheim 10/15 and 11/5

Lee Parks just dropped me a note and announced that he's got a facility
in Anaheim (CA) where he can do his "Total Control" class.

http://www.leeparksdesign.com/miscpage_002.asp

He's looking at October 15 and November 5.

He describes the class as:

"Cornering technique is the primary focus of the Total Control ARC.
Individual skills include corner entry, line selection, body position and corner exit. There are slightly different versions of these
depending on the type of bike ridden, but all follow the same
philosophical principals that are taught in the course. Throttle control
and throttle/brake transitions are also covered in great detail.
Additionally, super-tight, low-speed, "parking lot" turns are taught."

It costs $295 and seems well worth it. Here's a link to a review he sent me:

http://motosavvy.com/fusebox/dsp_1col.cfm?page_id=105

It looks like Grace & I will be going 10/15 ...