Re: [ST] MCN 05 ST Review

When I rode it I like it.. except for the HEAT...  Triumph must address this.

At 12:54 PM 9/13/2005, you wrote:
Looking at that group, I think the ultimate winner would depend on tastes,
except for the VFR. It is now under powered and aged compared to the others.
 I have heard that the BMW can be a little rough at low revs; the new ST
POURS out heat (felt this first hand); the Ducati is typical Duc - not all
that comfortable as sport-tourers go, but a solid bike for running hard.
 I would think that with the new ST's more sport focus and power, with the
exception of the heat issue being a deal breaker, the ST should win out over
the Duc (unless you are just in love with Duc's or twins - which some people
are).
 But there's my 2 cents - depends on what you want.....
 Matt Heyer