[ST] Valve Tool For Sale

As I no longer own a Triumph, I still am coming across spares and tools while setting up for my new ride. Anyone looking for a valve adjustment tool? I've used it twice, and no longer need it. I'm asking $50 if your local and come pick it up, and add around $5 for priority mail if I need to ship it. I personally would choose to use the tool over pulling cams, as it does save a bunch of time over aligning the cams back up and fishing that chain that always seemd to drop down the cases.

Justin