Re: [ST] Re: ST-triumphnet.com Digest, Vol 6, Issue 21

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx wrote:

-Thats interesting, David you're the first person I've heard say so.
-
-I've seen countless times where the heads of allen bolts have been stripped
-making for a very interesting process to get them out. Through experience I've
-come to really dislike them.

I've never lost one to vibration that I can think of either...but they are too
soft.  Wish they'd make 'em from something harder so they don't round out with
normal use.

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\