Re: [ST] Front fork bottoming with RT Valves

"The clunk was followed by the bars comming up."

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THE "bars coming up"?????????  I hope you mean that
the forks compress until the clunk then they start to decompress only
after you hear the clunk.

First of all there is only one hole in a stock damper rod.  There should
be six large ones to defeat any damping by the rod when a RT emulator is
installed.  It would take one helluva blast to unseat the emulator. I mean
blast not bump.  Even a weak spring will hold the emulator in place and
the diaphram of emulator would have to be screwed so tight that it
wouldn't flow any oil.

Did you replace the springs when you put in the emulators?  If so with
what spring rate?  Did you, or did someone else check the sag after the
install? This smells like the space may have been cut wrong or not put in
at all.