Re: [ST] Re: Allen head bolts

My first bike, a '79 KZ400 had what I always thought to be philips head screws, and I was always stripping them, even after I bought an impact wrench.

A couple of weeks ago, someone told me that although they look like philips head screws, they are actually called something else and the bit profile is different than a philips. (I think they're shallower?) Unfortunately, I forgot what he called them, which when I get around to restoring it, it might be nice to know.

Anyone heard of this before?