Re: [ST] MC pants

Jonathan,

I've had my Rev'It Airflow Mesh Jacket since early this spring. I like this coat a LOT! I have a fully pref'd Vanson with which I can compare it. The Vanson has foam armor as opposed to CE in the Rev'It. The Rev'It passes more air through the torso but air flow through the arms on the Vanson is better. I got the Rev'It in silver/gray so it doesn't absorb the sun's heat like the all black Vanson. The Rev'It weighs less and folds up much smaller. I'm planning on keeping both jackets. I'll wear the Rev'It on the really hot days (85+) and wear the Vanson on the cooler days (65+). I plan on checking out a pair of the Rev'It Airvent Pants when the local dealer gets some in that'll fit me.

I've also looked at some of the cold weather coats and am very impressed by them. They're costly but appear to be well thought out and made. IMO better than what BMW offers and cheaper.

George