Re: [ST] Nelson Rigg tankbag anyone?

On 05/09/2005, at 11:48 PM, Dan Wolf wrote:

I have the Triumph tank bag on my 00 ST. It takes maybe five minutes or so to
put the pad on, adjusting the four straps to keep it centered and all, but it's
not that bad.

After all the great feedback from you guys I grabbed myself a Triumph tank bag last week and set off on a 3 day cruise (about 1000km over the 3 days). I've never used a tank bag before and was a little concerned about the added weight at that height on the bike. Didn't take long to get used to it and had a blast on some great mountain roads.

The Triumph bag is great. Had a look at some others at the shop and they were not up to the quality of the original trumpy item. My much better half was happy to not have to have all our stuff in her backpack.

Thanks again for the feedback Dan and all.

David ...