RE: [ST] Heli Bars

Thanks Fred.

If you can send pics along with any instructions you have, I could use them.

How does your bike handle with the bars you made?

From: Frederic.Nizery@xxxxxxxxxx
To: ST <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ST] Heli Bars
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 08:52:20 +0200

Rich,

I've built similar adapter following the info given by a guy on the list. He used helibar adapter plus tubular bars.
If you got adsl, I can send you the pics he sent me at the time. I put tubular bars I re-bent a bit for my convenience.
But if you have the bucks, you can buy there multitourer handlebar too. I prefer wider bars though.

Fred ST 02 BRG