RE: [ST] MC pants

Thanks Brett,

I ended up with IXS Gemini pants - just arrived today!

-----Original Message-----
From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 8:10 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] MC pants

My girl and I have each just bought a pair of Dririder all weather armoured
pants. They have certified Knox armour in the knees and hips, adjustable
waste,
removable liner. They served us well on our Alaska trip (ride report
pending!) and were actually waterproof and kept me warm during the near zero
summer
days.

My only complaint is that the legs arent quite long enough when I'm sitting
on the bike. I'm 6'0 and when I wear my work boots (ankle length) on the
bike
the pants dont cover the top of them. Otherwise they are good so far.

I brand I would stay well away from are LOOKWELL. A pair of jeans has more
waterproofing properties!

Brett
Sydney