From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Joel Ashman
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 10:03 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] Speed Triple Question

How about a Tiger?  Very comfy and has hard bags as an option.  Or wait
for
the Daytona 675.

Personally, I had an SV650 and would certainly would think that the
SV1000
would be an interesting choice as well.

--Joel

From: "Jeremy Witt" <jeremyw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <NTSR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ST] Speed Triple Question
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:31:43 -0400

I'm bouncing around ideas of a replacement bike for the wife, who
requires something heavier than a Hawk, not quite so heavy as a Sprint
ST, wind protection (at least upper body), any engine configuration
other than in-line 4.  I'm curious to know if anyone has stuck a larger
fairing/windscreen and bags on a 955 S3 and done any 4-digit mileage
upon said mount?

Jeremy Witt

Field Engineer

Corrugated Networking Services Inc.