Re: [ST] carbon silencer, tires and other maintenance issues

Hi,
Those are the recalls I'm getting fixed. What is the issue with the fuel fittings? Would you suggest a better solution, even if I have to pay to get something better?

Jim

From: "Rod Brown" <sprint_st@xxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ST] carbon silencer, tires and other maintenance issues
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 22:20:03 -0400

If I'm not mistaken there are only two recalls of consequence for 02's. One
had something to with the rear wheel bearing and it was on mine when I got
it and the other was for quick disconnect fuel fittings which in my opinion
is changing one problem for another.

Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to offer. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.