[ST] Carbon Pipe

>> I would have loved to have put the carbon pipe on my ST, but they are
illegal
in New South Wales, Australia ($500 fine).
<<

Hey Brett - are they illegal??  I've been tooling around on my various ST's in
NSW with carbon pipe affixed for a couple of years now - haven't been hassled
yet.  Mind you, I stay off roads like the OPH on weekends cause I know the EPA
and cops infest the place.  I thought the Triumph CF can might be legal, but I
guess it doesn't have that stupid sticker thing - and it does say 'race track
only'.  What a load of crap anyway - it helps the cagers know you are there,
nothing scares me more than riding a bike that makes little or no noise.  Hell,
they should've heard my K1200 with the Staintune pipe - that used to set car
alarms off!!

Mick
BRG ST