[ST] Fuel Fittings

More specifically, here is the link to the Team Triumph site:

http://www.rideteamtriumph.com/sprint_st.htm

When the (crap) plastic fittings failed, I had my shop get these and install
them.  Haven't had a problem since.  I had them installed prior to the
recall.  When talking to my dealer, Southern California Triumph, they told
me a couple of interesting things about the parts in the recall "kit":

1.  In the recall kit, there were only 2 metal fittings vs. 4 from Team
Triumph

2.  The material used in the recall kit was inferior to what Team Triumph
supplied.

So, it doesn't take an Albert Einstein to figure out that I decide to stay
with the Team Triumph kit.

Rich Marcus
'01 ST
LA, Calif.