Re: [ST] Quotes for Steve.

Hope these can add to your collection Steve.

Brett
Sydney.

Once I had no shoes and complained, then I met a man who had no feetâ

Give a man a free hand and he will run it all over you.
            - Phyllis Diller.

There is a theory that suggests, that if the answer to the ultimate question
of life the universe and everything was to become known in the same time and
space, then the universe would instantly cease to exist and be replaced by
something even more bizarre and inexplicable.
There is another theory that suggests that this has already happenedâ
            - Douglas Adams.

Considering suicide? Try French polish, it's a horrible death but you get a
better finish.

Though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death,
I shall fear no evilâ
For I am the meanest son of a bitch in the valley!

I once met a man who was so unlucky, that if it was raining virgins, he would
more than likely get washed down the drain with a raging poofter.

The continual fear of failure is worse than failure itself.

A rifle is a powerful weapon, but it points both ways.

Prediction is difficultâ especially when it involves the future.

There are three kinds of people in this worldâthose that can count and those
that can'tâ

Amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic.

Silence is Golden, but sometimes its just plain yellow.

But now is not the time for clichÃs, so let's run it up the flag pole and see
who salutes. And remember - every cloud has a silver liningâ at the end of
the dayâ

If humans have amnesia, do parrots have Polynesia?

You wouldn't worry so much about what people thought of you if you realised
just how seldom they did.

If you can't be a good example, then you will have to serve as a horrible
warningâ

Always do sober what you said you would do drunk. That will teach you to keep
your mouth shut.

A crisis does not make the personâit just reveals them.

I write this now, as what society accepts as a Man. But it is with a wry
grin, as there are more often times that I feel so much like a child bursting with
energy, vitality and wonderment that I think there is no way that I can
consider myself grown up. I am fortunate that others perceive me differentlyâI think

War does not determine who is right; war determines who is left.

It takes many nails to build a crib, but one screw to fill it.

A man who drives like hell is bound to get there.

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can
picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

If everyone had an eye for an eye, the whole world would be blind.

The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.

What was sliced bread the best thing since?