RE: [ST] New Scrambler

Don't know of a conversion like that, but it sure sounds cool!!  Do it and
then share pics!!!

Jonathan

Snip

I thought of converting my RS into a "street fighter" for my wife, along the
lines of the speed triple, and lowering the suspension at the same time.

I could ditch the heavy fairing, chop the back and fit a custom seat, bigger
rear sprocket, and give it a radical paint job. Properly done it could look
cool, and shed some weight and height.

That would be a cheaper way of sourcing a nice bike for the wife, and free
me up for an ST1050. The RS has a sweet motor, and its a well tempered
handling beastie.

Anyone know of a conversion done like that, esp. with some pics?

cheers

Marc
Cape Town