[ST] Paging Dirty...

Yo Dirty-Dawg,  we gonna see you at the HSTA FOF this weekend?

Some of us are thinking of splitting from the usual backroad drone to go into
St. Louis to visit Mungenast's museum if possible.  I'd expect we' arrive
there around lunch time Friday if it's in your 'hood...

There's a route (IL-154) that looks like it goes across a lake we thought we'd
like to see for fun, which would bring us up 13 to 3 to I-255 to Gravis Rd I
think...let me know if you know anything about those roads, avoidances, etc,
thanks!

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\