RE: [ST] New Scrambler

>I thought of converting my RS into a "street fighter" for my
>wife, along the lines of the speed triple, and lowering the
>suspension at the same time. Marc Cape Town

I don't know if it's done often, but Fons of Motorbike Weesp
(where I bought my Sprint and of whom I now make his site)
just converted a '01 Daytona into a 150 hp Speed Triple:
http://www.motorbike.demon.nl/Motorplaatjes/triumph_speedtriple_daytona.jpg

This yellow Daytona will have the same faith:
http://www.motorbike.demon.nl/Motorplaatjes/triumph_daytona9551_2001.jpg
Fons also happens to have this customized Trident:
http://www.motorbike.demon.nl/Motorplaatjes/triumph_trident900.jpg

Emile
www.piloot.com