RE: [ST] Heated Grips

>From: Jim Crate
>and I'm thinking heated grips might be kind of nice.

Markus used the Triumph grips, I used Oxford grips. But
basically you can plug and play any pair of heated grips
into the plug behind the fairing. The Triumph grips are
expensive but, like the Trumph cases, do not (in my case
at least when I tried them) offer any better quality
because of that (one wire was already broken after
installing, the other one was about to short on the
handlebar).

For a switch Markus and I both did not use the Triump
switch but a switch from www.warmnsafe.com (who designed
and made the electrical components for Gerbing, which
they then stole afterwards, dito Harley Davidson).
On the site go to Motorcyclists > Handgrips Heat-troller.
You can see the switch installed on my bike here:
http://piloot.smugmug.com/gallery/412748

Emile
www.piloot.com