From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris
Harwood
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 3:36 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] [RS] Technical / Repair book

The Haynes book is useful as a second point of reference but the Factory
Service Manual is best for accurate wiring diagrams IMHO.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> fritemayo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 29/09/2005 10:59:10 >>>
Hi,

Looking for a nice technical book for my recently bought RS
(2001), all i could find on the net is the "Haynes 2000
Triumph Sprint RS Catalog"
(http://www.repairmanual.com/motorcycles/2000/66/6/9357/2246).

Anyone know if the same kind of thing exists somewhere for
more recent models ? I'd be tempted to assume 2000s and
2001s are basically the same, but wouldn't bet too much on
it when it comes to things like electrical wiring and stuff
like that...

G -

<<<