Re: [ST] Heated Grips

Dave,

Not to mention that the gloves should be 10x as effective given that the heating element is in actual contact with your hand and not traveling through a grip, then through a glove finally to your hand.

That said, I had heated grips on my Transalp and they were great, but I'm a wuss and don't ride when it gets real cold anymore. One experience with a cold, damp set of yellow lines while in full lean was enough for me. Not to mention that up here (northern New England) the trees like to throw leaves is the road, which when wet have a coefficient of friction of 0. Currently my cold weather travel is handled by an Audi S4, there's nothing quite like being wrapped in heated, all-wheel-drive, twin turbo leather :BFG:.

Nate
00SprintRS

dbardell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
NATE,
I have the Triumph heated grips and tend to agree with you. Dave Bardell
01 ST