[ST] Re: front axle

<<
Eric asked:
What's the best tool to use to remove the front axle from an 01 ST?

I made my tool using a 12x30mm cap screw (bolt) which I had welded three nuts onto. You end up with a 30mm long 19mm hex which you can use with any socket or end wrench

--
Rick in Oregon

I did kinda the same thing, but with a 3/4" bolt(about 2 1/2 inch long), 2 nuts and a lock washer. I should have the nuts welded, or atleat epoxied, so I can use it to remove the thing, but I lucked into a full sized allen wrench at my local True Value Hardware store for a good price to do that. So I use the bolt to properly torque the axle in place.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen