Re: [ST] FJR1300AE, semi automatic

My advance apologies to Bob, who wants to speak of nothing other than
Triumph's....
 This bike looks awesome! It's a shame that Triumph does not make a
competitor for this. I have a soft spot for Triumph's, so if they had
something like this I'd probably be all over it.
 I've been recently looking for something like this - sort of something
between a Sprint ST and a BMWR1200RT. Of course I'm looking for the perfect
bike (for me, at least)!! I want some more long-range comfort than the
Sprint ST, ST3s, VFR, R1200ST, Falco, CBR1100xx, etc; want a more sporty
disposition than a 1300ST, R1200RT; yet want more wind protection than a
Tiger, Multistrada, V-Strom, etc. This bike might just fit the bill!
 I've recently test ridden the new Sprint ST, and Tiger (even took an used
Trophy for a spin); and have lined up rides on the Multistrada, K1200S,
R1200ST, and R1200RT for tomorrow and the coming week.
 I know most of us here have owned more than one motorcycle in our riding
careers, and dare I say it - bikes other than Triumph's... So if anyone has
any good input on the bikes I have listed, or has other suggestions based on
what I've stated, please throw it out here - it would be much appreciated.
 Matt Heyer