RE: [ST] FJR1300AE, semi automatic

Plus the cases on the FJR are MUCH more usable than the
optional cases (hardly worth the word) on the K1200S.
On the beemer the left bag is eaten up half by the
rear fairing and on the right side as well plus the
other half is eaten up by the exhaust running thru it,
leaving space for a pair of gloves or so. The cases on
the FJR are quite big.
Also the FJR has the adjustable screen, should be easier
to steer, has everything adjustable now, has a 25 liter
tank vs the 19 liter tank on the beemer, more legroom
and I guess more room for a pillion as well. The FJR is
certainly better for 2-up long range touring...

Emile
www.piloot.com