Re: [ST] FJR1300AE, semi automatic

I test road an FJR last year, and my biggest complaint seems to be one of
the things addressed in the '06 model. That would be heat, and lots of it.
The motor is smooth and very powerful, the bike handles reasonably well, and
it is quite comfortable. But, if you need to slow below 50mph, you'll likely
blister your legs (I think it was around 85F when I took the ride). If I
needed to cross the USA from coast to coast as quickly as possible, this
bike would top my list, just as long as I never needed to slow down.
 Nick '00 RS