Re: [ST] unsubscibe me

I've been watching this thread since the first post.  I don't know rob, but
he made a simple request and the responses from the beginning where just
rude.  I know there are guys on every list that pride themselves on being
a--holes but it seems that for some reason on this thread lots of guys
jumped on the band wagon.  So what if he is a lurker.  There are more
lurkers on this list than actives.  So what if he didn't read the
unsubscribe procedures. Just tell him what he needs to do and let him be on
his way.
Rod

deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin