Re: [ST] unsubscibe me

On Apr 1, 2006, at 3:47 AM, Sprint ST wrote:

> I've been watching this thread since the first post.  I don't know
> rob, but
> he made a simple request and the responses from the beginning where
> just
> rude.

That was exactly the problem, a simple request. If Rob said something
like, "I tried going to the web site, followed the instructions and I'm
still getting messages, can whoever maintains the server look into this
and fix it?" I don't think anyone would have been rude.

But he didn't do that so I'm not apologizing for any rudeness inflicted
on my part.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned