Re: [ST] Aerostitch

I have a one-piece and would definitely buy it again.  I've been commuting
daily since last August in it and find it is good from about 45 degrees F to
about 80.  Under 45 a sweater/sweatshirt makes it good to about 30.  It
doesn't get below that very often around here.  Above 80 it can be a little
hot but opening up all the vents, getting air up through the sleeves and
partially open at top makes it pretty nice.  I got the one-piece so that I
didn't have to worry about zipping two pieces together or gaps or the
temptation of riding without the pants.  30 seconds to get in, less to get
out.  Total rain protection.  Got he spine and hip pads (and used 'em).

Got to test it on the road when, in a blind turn, an oncoming car in my lane
forced me into some gravel.  Low-sided the bike, slid down the road about 40
feet.  No issues on the suit other than some rub marks that will probably
come off when I get around to washing it.  I have the Hi-Viz/Black
combination.  I haven't been cut off (yet) and everyone seems to see me.  I
do get a lot of comments like, "Are you a fireman?" or "Is that nuclear
powered?" but I never hear anyone say, "Oh, I didn't see you."  That was
what I was after so I guess that works, too.

It has lots of nice touches that makes it more comfortable and more useful
than you might expect.  I was very impressed with the workmanship.  I think
it was a great investment.

-Scott
 06 ST ABS
 Seattle