[ST] factory fix for excessive heat

Not to long ago there were several posts regarding a factory fix for the heat coming off the right side of the 2005-06 Sprint.  I have checked with my dealer and they have no technical bulletins or information on this fix.  If this is a factory fix please let me know what dealer or what tech bulletin and repair kit part number it might be.  Thanks