Re: [ST] Oil

Stephen,

I have been using the Amsoil 20/50W motorcycle oil and the Amsoil
filters for the last 25,000 miles with good results.
Amsoil just released a study of motorcycle oils so you can read it here.
http://www.amsoil.com/lit/g2156.pdf

And I am an Amsoil dealer - get the stuff for myself and a few friends.
I've used it in cars, 2-stroke bikes and 4 strokes with excellent
results, but the test also rates several other oils very high.

Dave Bardell