From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rich Rumble
Sent: Monday, 3 April 2006 12:38
To: ST Triumph
Subject: [ST] Daytona 675 deliveries (was re: oil)

Matt,
I ordered the Daytona 675 late last October and ended up #216 on the initial
list of 500 in the US.  As you and others may know, the 675 is offered in
yellow, red and graphite.  For some reason, the red and yellow bikes seem to
be getting delivered earlier than graphite.  The estimated deliveries to the
first 500 US purchasers were to be in March or April; mine was supposed to
be one of the March deliveries.  Well, here it is 2 April and not even the
precursor e-mail from Tia saying the bike is on the way, which usually means
it will be at the local dealer in 2 weeks.  A fellow who was just ahead of
me (#215) at the same dealership picked up his Tornado Red 675 last week
(well, actually, his wife picked it up; she even ordered it last October).

So, my bike will get here someday, I hope in April; and as far as delivery
goes, red is a faster color than graphite.

Before Brett chimes in here, I have heard that Oz is getting no 675's this
year.  Just like the Pommie's to neglect the colonies.

And back to red cap vs MX4T, if red cap is no longer available, then what
would there recommendation be?

Rich (Thunderdawg) Rumble
2004 Aston Green Sprint ST
2006 Graphite Daytona 675 (no longer expected in March 2006, red is
definitely a faster [delivery] color)