Re: [ST] Ride Report

---- Matthew Heyer <matthewheyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Nicely done Garry.  Yesterday I was in WV riding.  Maybe one of these weekends we should coordinate and meet up for some riding out there.  Let me know if you are interested.

I love riding in WV. I spend most of my time in the Laurel Highlands of PA, the Wheeling and Morgantown areas plus forays into southeast Ohio (Woodsfield). I run down to the Seneca Rocks area on occasion. Makes for a long day with a 100+ mile ride just to get to the 219/50 junction where the real fun begins. Usually means taking some slab to get home in the dark, but it's worth it.

I took a few pics and if they turn out decent I'll post up a proper ride report (web page) and post a link here. Here are a couple multi-day gatherings in WV, both of which are centered/hosted at Canaan Valley resort.

Sport-Touring.Net National Rally - Canaan Valley - June 14, 15 (I'm staying till the 17th)

WV RAT Gathering - Canaan Valley - Sept 15, 16, 17

Garry