Re: [ST] oil

I used Triumph oil for the warranty period then switched to red cap and
then gold cap after the red cap disappeared, but what do I know I have
an engine that went lame after 76,000 miles.  Maybe we could blame the
gold cap for my engines demise after all I serviced it regularly and
rode it moderately most of the time. On an out of warranty bike I am
willing to experiment, but will stick to what the manufacturer
recommends as long as the bike is in it's warranty period.  That way if
something goes wrong I can't be faulted.

Tim