[ST] Tiny URL minor request

Hey Everyone,

I have a small request.  I'm a fan of the Tiny URL trick, and I say keep
going, but could we note in the email where the link is taking us?  Or at
least note if the linked site is 'Work Safe' or not.  Since the URL is to
tinyurl.com, I can't tell if it is taking me to a site that might get me in
trouble at work.

For Example:

Microsoft makes Virtual Server 2005 Free.  Here's the link:
http://tinyurl.com/rcbxq

Thanks!

--Joel "Why do I have the sudden urge to duck?" Ashman