Re: [ST] Daytona 675

---- Matthew Heyer <matthewheyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The big kicker is the difference in insurance rates for something considered a tourer (not sure how the ST ended up with that, but I'll take it) versus something considered a race bike...

Actually, my 2002 Sprint costs me $50/year more to insure than the 2005 ZX-6R does. $250 vs $300. I'm with State Farm and they strictly go by engine displacement. That's full coverage on both bikes. Progressive wanted stupid amounts of money to insure the Ninja bike so I switch all my insurance needs to State Farm (cars, bikes, house, life, disability).

Garry