Re: [ST] THROTTLEMEISTER FITTED

Do you have the factory heated grips?Jim.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: sprintst_2002@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:sprintst_2002@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 3:58 PM
  Subject: [ST] THROTTLEMEISTER FITTED

  G'day folks..
  Got the T/Meister in the mail from USA yesterday, fitted it
  last night, went for a ride on the slab this morning - bit
  fiddley a first, but after a few trys, got it right and now
  am extremely happy with it. It is easy to use, and 99% of
  lookers would never know it's there.  My set even came with
  a red band on both sides, and I got a red 02 ST.  Yeeeee ha
  - bring on the long ride in MAY.
  cheers / Harry