Re: [ST] THROTTLEMEISTER / HEATED GRIPS.

G'day - No I dont have them, infact was bidding on some on
US e`bay that went this week for USD 147.50, I bid max
145.00 but did not have a chance to check after that.  They
are good, had them on my BMW K100 RS, but didn't use them
that much  - it's Australia after all, it's usually hot, or
bloody real hot : ) We really only have two seasons, rain
or no rain..  I might keep looking, but just to finish off
the bike - if there are any out there for sale, let me
know..
Cheers / Harry..  02 ST.