Re: [ST] Owners Handbooks (Manuals) available online

On Apr 4, 2006, at 6:06 PM, David Jonas wrote:

> Yah, I noticed that myself.  Wuzzup widdat?

Looking at the source code for the page, there's a spot for the Sprint
manual, the link just isn't there. I tried guessing at what the link
would be just to see if the PDF file is there, but their naming scheme
for the files isn't too intuitive so I wasn't able to find it. We'll
just have to see if they catch it.

Whenever I've visited the Triumph web site, I've always come away
thinking they need a new web designer. Not that I'm wanting the job.

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707)
786-4643