Re: [ST] New Tiger

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 00:37:46 +0200
> From: "Emile Nossin" <Emile@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [ST] New Tiger
> To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> More spypics about the new Tiger 1050 in the current MCN
> (anybody has more pics?), it should be launched this summer:
> http://tinyurl.com/ms8bf
>
> Other 2007 bike news (like the Honda DN01 going into production):
> http://tinyurl.com/qprux
>
> Emile
> www.piloot.com

Are we sure this is a 1050 Tiger?  The majority of the front end (brakes,
fork) look identical to the 675 Daytona.  The rear swingarm also looks very
similar, but not exactly the same.  Overall, the bike in the spy photo looks
much smaller than the current 955 Tiger, or maybe the test rider is just a
bit, how should I say this, "more substantial".  Is it possible this is
actually a 675, or is it just too much wishful thinking on my part?

Nick
'00 RS