[ST] for Marc - a good time to trade

 >>>The wiff (She Who Must be Obeyed) will never let me get away with
borrowing on a bike (its a toy in her book) so it takes a while to get
enough together to splash on a bike<<<

    Sounds like it's time to trade her in on a new model.  Get rid of 'er!
for Steve - dangers of going down

 >>> went down in the city yesterday. broke my collar bone which really
hurts. <<<

    Sorry to hear that, Steve.  Going down is always chancy, especially
as you get older and eyesight fails.  I got Preparation H in my eyes
while looking for love in all the wrong places!
                                dowgydoodoo      - - - - o&\o