[ST] price comparisons

Try this place also.  I can confirm what Steve said about stores being
restricted to showing nothing but MSRP.  This site does, too.

www.imotorcyclestore.com/

Having said that, I dealt with them on several occasions.  They're about 35
miles up the road from me.  They used to be just Internet-based, which is
when I purchased my Tour Master winter gloves from them.  Then they opened a
brick-and-mortar store which is when I went there and bought my Alpinestar
gloves.

They seem to be good people, and I'm certainly going to use them again when
I'm in the market.

Rich M.
'01 ST