[ST] Spam

On the suggestion of Emile I switched my email address for this list to the
Gmail one I'm using now.

The result : no spam at work, and no spam in the gmail inbox either. Good
one Emile!

Google must have some pretty sophisticated filters, pity all the email spam
software isnt as good -it would put the Spam merchants out of business.

Tomorrow I pick up a Demo Speed Triple 1050, which I'm going to use to go on
the Montagu Triumph RAT run. I'll post what I think of it on Monday - I'll
probably be stuffed -no wind protection on a fast 300 km run.

Last year I had a brilliant run on my RS - saw its top end on the R318 (what
a great bike that is!) - I would have loved to use my Daytona this year, but
I'm waiting for a replacement header pipe (Thank $^d for insurance!).

cheers

Marc
Cape Town, RSA