Re: [ST] RS question

Barry,
Some of the things you are saying sound a bit strange to me.  I was under
the impression that 955i bores are not well suited to "reboring".  I can see
running something down the bores to try to break the glaze, but from all I
have seen the bores are plated or some type of similar procedure to put a
hard coating on them.  That would mean boring would be extremely tricky.

Running the "racing" tune IS predicated on a freer flowing can.  I would be
interested in seeing what that would play like on a dyno and see what it
would do to A/F ratios.
Rod

deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin