[ST] 1050 Sprint...

Dave,
Two weeks ago I picked up a 1050 Sprint ST.  I too was worried about
gas mileage, espescially since my '05 Speed Triple is averaging about
33mpg.  But I was really surprised when I kept returning 43-45 mpg.
Not only that but then I had the factory race can fitted, and it seemed
to stay at a steady 45mpg!  This is in all types of conditions from
freeway slabbing to curves, to city commuting...
On another note, Steve I hope your okay.  Rest up.  I wonder if it's
your blue sprint I always see near the Chelsea piers?

Cheers,
Filippo
'05 Speed Triple (RAVEN)
'05 Sprint ST