Re: [ST] New Tiger + Fuel Economy

I totally agree with Matt, something ain't right.  Running hard with an 18T
sprocket and a "power" tune I got 42 mpg.  I did get 38mpg one time but I
was pulling my tank, doing maintenance, etc so my gas volume was very
suspect.  Yes, riding short trips around town does get lower mileage but 30
mpg??????
Rod